Sleep Maker is a furniture retailer based in Wakefield (UK) that was established in 2019. They sell a range of both standard and customisable furniture items (as well as decorative items) with a focus on bedroom.
They had achieved success by promoting and selling products through their Facebook page, and decided it was now time to scale their business.
Sleep Makers catalogue is large with well over 1000 products, so the user experience was a key requirement. The store needed to be structured in a way that is easy for customers to navigate in order to keep the conversion rate high.
Also, the site features a large number of heavily customisable products, so this needed to be implemented in such a way that is smooth for customers, whilst also being well structured on the back end for the business to deliver.
Another key component to this project was financing - as the items on sale are high-ticket items, financing options for customers needed to be integrated as well.
- New, fully functional eCommerce website with over 1000 products
- Optimised for mobile use, SEO and Google Analytics
- Facebook chat integration
- Heavily customisable products
- Integrated financing options for customers
- Code customisations to theme (HTML/CSS/Liquid)
- Full integration of both front-end and back-end apps required
- Business email set up with custom domain