Energy Impact Flourish (Marceline) is a life coach who helps individuals achieve more in their lives and reach their full potential.
Marceline needed a landing page to establish a presence online, and provide a medium for prospective clients to contact her and request information. We advised Marceline that WebFlow would be most appropriate for her needs.
We started by having a consultation with Marceline to understand her business and goals, and how she wanted to be perceived online. We then took her through the following phases to bring her landing page project to fruition:
- Wireframes: we created a set of wireframes to demonstrate potential site structure on both desktop and mobile screen sizes
- Design Mockups: using the wireframes, we created potential designs for the landing page. This incorporated different fonts, colours and layouts to provide a more realistic idea of what the final site could look like
- WebFlow Prototype: using the designs, we built the first version of the landing page using WebFlow. We then shared a staging link for Marceline to view and test the site on her devices
- Revisions: we took Marceline’s feedback on board and made changes so that the site was fully built to taste
- Final Configurations: we made the site launch ready by connecting her custom domain, generating sitemaps and configuring her contact form operations
- Launch & Maintenance: we published her website under her custom domain, and provided her with guidance so that she can easily make content changes to the website as and when required
Marceline now has a custom designed, fully responsive landing page that she can use to advertise her business services. This provides her with the ability to capture leads which will be useful in her marketing efforts, and the landing page will be extended into a full website as her business continues to grow over time.
Client review (via Google):
“It was amazing working with Kelechi. She was patient, professional and is clearly knowledgeable about IT and how to treat her clients. I am really pleased with my landing page and would definitely recommend Neko Web Design.”