Boujee Inta is a new, women’s fashion retail company based in the UK. They cover the latest trends from London, Paris and Milan, and they cater to fashion-conscious women who care about getting value for their money.
As a new company, Boujee Inta needed to establish an online presence to reach their customers across the UK, and creating an online store was a key element of that. We came to a mutual agreement that Shopify would be the best platform to use to achieve this.
First, we spent some time with Boujee Inta to understand the requirements further – their business, desired branding, business operations and logistics etc. We then conducted research to determine the best combination of apps to integrate into the store. These help with both the storefront, and back-end operations and logistics. We built the first version of the store using the clients desired premium theme, then worked closely with the client over a number of iterations until they were happy with the final result.
Once the store was up an running, we continued to work closely with the client to provide maintenance and support. We wanted to ensure they had a smooth transition into running a Shopify store. We were on-hand for queries, changes and troubleshooting. This allowed the client to fully focus on launching and running their business, and they were assured that the tech-side of the business was well taken care of.
- New, fully functioning eCommerce website
- Fully optimised for mobile use, SEO and Google Analytics
- Full eCommerce integration with Instagram and Facebook
- Business email set up using custom domain
- Installation and configuration of apps required by the client for both front-end and back-end operations (marketing, shipping, user interactions and more)