BM Analytics is a data analytics educational company. They aim to educate individuals and businesses on how to collect data, make sense of data and leverage this information to their advantage.
The client had a previous WordPress website, but it was in need of a professional upgrade. The main goals for the new website were to:
- advertise the business,
- act as a hub of information containing training and tutorials (via the blog section)
- allow the company to sell paid, in-depth courses that will ultimately be delivered on a 1-2-1 basis
We started with a consultation with the client to fully understand their business, and their goals for the new website. Once we were clear on this, we broke the development of the website down into phases:
- Phase 1: Wireframes – we created a series of wireframes of all the web pages for the client to review. This allowed the client to understand our structural approach to the website, and it also allowed the client to further clarify their requirements
- Phase 2: Design – we created high-fidelity mockups of the website (using Adobe XD) for the client to review and give feedback. This gave the client a good understanding of what the final website could look like – fonts, colours, images and so on
- Phase 3: Build – we built the first version of the website hosted on our servers, and gave the client a link to view. This allowed the client to fully interact with the website on both desktop and mobile. We incorporated further feedback and revisions from the client at this stage
- Phase 4: Deployment – we migrated the website from our servers to the clients hosting solution. At this stage we finalised additional configurations for the client, such as boosted security and caching to improve site performance
- Phase 5: Maintenance – we stayed with the client for an agreed period of time to provide maintenance and support. This ensured that the client had a smooth transition into operating and using the new website. We also provided documentation and training to the client.
- New, fully functioning WordPress website with WooCommerce and Stripe integration to enable product sales (courses)
- Fresh new design, optimised for all device sizes (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Increased WordPress security and optimisation for performance