Beautifl is a UK based hair extensions brand selling custom wigs, ready-to-ship wigs, lace fronts, bundles and closures.
The Founder of the brand, Chioma Benjamin, started the brand in 2021 for women in need of wigs and hair extensions to address the following gaps in the market:
- Convenience - next day delivery available (not common in this sector)
- Trust and Confidence - high quality products guaranteed
- Inclusivity - a hair brand to embrace all types of hair beauty
Beautifl already had a WooCommerce site that was not up to standard for the brand. The Founder decided that Shopify would be the best platform for the brand. The main challenge here was that the new site (which included lots of custom coding) needed to be built from scratch in 2 weeks in time for the launch of the new marketing campaign. 2 weeks!
After consulting with the founder, it was apparent that time was of the essence so we got to work immediately.
We identified all items and tasks that needed to be completed for the new build, and worked through this rapidly using the Kanban method of project management.
We kept in constant, direct communication with the founder to work through all items as rapidly as possible. This was very challenging but also very exciting!
- Successful Shopify to WooCommerce migration with 2 weeks turnaround time
- New, fully functioning eCommerce website
- Extensive theme code customisations (HTML, CSS, Liquid)
- Configurations for technical SEO
- Live chat integration
- Shipping courier integration
- Functionality for products to be customised heavily by customers
- Functionality for cross-sell and up-sells to boost AOV