2. The information provided by you to Neko Web Design during the use of our services, or other use of the website (form submission) will be held by our systems to deal with your enquiries and to provide the service you require.
3. From time to time, we may inform you of news and services we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish not to receive such information, you can indicate this directly in your communications with us.
4. Neko Web Design Ltd will not sell your personal information. However, during the provision of our services to you, we may disclose your information to 3rd parties in order to provide the best possible service. On such occasions, only information that is absolutely required will be shared on a need to know basis.
5. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (”EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
7. The website may include links to other websites. Your use of these links is subject to this policy statement. If you choose to use these external links, you will leave this website and be directed to another website. Your use of these other websites will not be governed by this policy statement, and it is your responsibility to check the privacy policies of any other websites you choose to visit by clicking on links on this website.
8. You have the right to request access to any information about you held by us. You may also request that any information about you held by us to be corrected or deleted.
By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.